We have been very proud to watch our community come together and practice social distancing to help flatten the curve to protect our kupuna and keiki from Covid-19. During this time we have not allowed any pet parents inside Kihei Vet to prevent the possible spread of this illness. Communication over the phone regarding your pets health and your concerns has not been easy but everyone has been amazingly understanding and patient while we have done our best to help you.
Moving forward we will continue to monitor the ever changing situation surrounding Covid 19 but we are happy to announce that on May 24th 2021 we will be allowing one (1) pet parent to accompany their pets inside during their health check ups.
We will still be continuing to take the following social distancing precautions:
- The seating area in our lobby will remain limited to two pet parents
- Touchless temperature checks will be performed before entering our exam rooms
- We will be following the CDC recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing each exam room between every patient
- We will also be observing the recommended social distancing including requiring face coverings for all staff and clients as well as observing a 6 foot distance between individuals wherever possible
- Our reception desk has been fitted with plexiglass dividers to better protect you and our staff
We understand that some individuals may have their own health concerns and are unable to wear face coverings at this time. As always we will continue to help your pet with any of their medical needs, but do require you to wait outside in your vehicle while we help your pet.
If you have other special circumstances please just let our staff know at the time you’re making your appointment so we can make the appropriate adjustments to help keep you as safe as possible.
As always we are so grateful to you, our staff and our entire KVC ohana for your continued support and understanding during these difficult times.
Mahalo, from our ohana to yours.
The KVC Ohana