Kihei Veterinary Clinic Statement of Philosophy
Kihei Veterinary Clinic (KVC) is committed to the highest standard of excellence in the care and treatment of dogs, cats and pocket pets. We strive to remain current through Continuing Education, up-to-date diagnostic tools, and with upgrades in medical equipment for your pets’ total health care.”
All patients are seen by appointment. Walk-ins are seen as soon as possible, and precedence will be given to scheduled appointments.
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Care Credit and Scratch Pay. A detailed written fee estimate is provided upon your pet’s admission for surgical care. Should you request an estimate for outpatient services one will happily be provided to you upon your request.
Clinic Client Policy
Please know if you are an established client and you feel your pet requires the doctor’s attention during full appointment schedules, our staff will make every effort to allow your pet to be seen as soon as possible. We will not turn away any patient in a time of need. We care about your pet as deeply as you do.
Outside Pharmacy Requests
If you would like to order your pets prescription medication from a 3rd party pharmacy or pick up your prescription from another local pharmacy please ask any of our staff for a written prescription from your veterinarian. As of July 1st 2021 we will no longer be authorizing prescription refills requests over the phone, via fax or email. This is in an effort to keep up with the increased demand and to eliminate any potential errors in communication with outside pharmacies. Please feel free to call our office with any questions regarding this policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.